- OML56 Ebendo field
Energia Nigeria Ltd. is in a joint-venture with Oando. The company operates the Ebendo/Obodeti marginal fields within OML 56 located at Emu-Ebendo near Kwale in Delta State of Nigeria. The field was awarded to Energia and Oando in the 2003 Federal Government/DPR Marginal Field round
For more information about this company, please visit:http://energiang.com/
Yinka Folawiyo Petroleum is a privately held operator founded in 1992.
In June 1991, the company was granted an Oil Prospecting License (OPL) 309 as a Sole Risk Contract under the Nigerian government’s Indigenous Allocation Programme, put in place to encourage the development of a locally owned and operated Nigerian upstream Oil industry.
Yinka Folawiyo Petroleum owns a 60% interest in the Aje Oil and gas field on OML 113, 24km offshore of western Nigeria.
In 2016, Yinka Folawiyo Petroleum announced its first production of crude oil from the Aje Field, the first producing field outside of the Niger Delta in Nigeria.
For more information about this company, visit: https://yinkafolawiyogroup.com/upstream
Makon Engineering & Technical Services Nigeria Limited is an ISO 9001: 2008 certified international organisation with business interests in the Oil and Gas Facilities, Upstream/Midstream Operations, Refined Petroleum and Specialty Products Supply, Power Generation and Distribution services.
Makon Group started operations through pioneer subsidiary, Makon Engineering and Technical Services Limited, in 1997 as an instrumentation, Automation and Control Systems Company and has through the years evolved as a leader in the provision of Engineering, Procurement, Installation/Construction, Commissioning, Operation and Maintenance with distinctive competences in the design and the execution of large scale Onshore, Offshore in the Oil & Gas and Energy Market. Makon has offices in Nigeria, South Africa and USA.
For more information about this company, visit: http://www.makon-group.com
Bayelsa Oil Company (BOCL) Limited was created by the state government of Bayelsa to engage in the upstream, downstream, midstream and service sectors of the oil and gas industry in Nigeria
For more information about this company, please visit:https://www.bayelsaoilcoy.com/
Relentech Specialists Nig. Limited is a wholly indigenous oilfield services company, founded 1989 and registered to provide a range of services in Oil/Gas & Construction industries.
Relentech are ISO 9001:2008 certified and operate offices/bases in Port Harcourt and Lagos.
For more information about this company, please visit: “http://relentechltd.com”
Shebah E&P (Exploration and Production) Company Limited (SEPCOL) was created in 2004 and is headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria. In 2004 SEPCOL acquired all of 40% of ConocoPhillips equity interest in OML 108 and by virtue of that acquisition became the Technical Operator of the block. EXPRESS Petroleum and CAMAC Limited own the remaining 60% equity interest on OML 108
The FPSO Trinity Spirit serves as the primary production facility for the block. The Ukpokiti field was discovered in 1993, the licence was converted into Oil Mining Lease OML 108 in 1996.
For more information about this company, please visit:http://www.sepcol.org
Halliburton is one of the world’s leading provider of technology for the entire upstream oil and gas exploration to production value chain. Working in more than 80 countries and employing over 70,000 people of over 140 nationalities, the company serves the upstream industry throughout the reservoir lifecycle – from locating hydrocarbons and managing geological data, to drilling and formation evaluation, well construction and completion, and optimizing production through the life of the field. Halliburton Oil Well Cementing Company was founded in 1920 in Oklahoma, USA.
Halliburton operates in Nigeria from offices/bases in Port, Harcourt, Warri and Lagos.
For more information about this company, please visit: “http://www.halliburton.com”
For exact office location, please visit: “http://http://www.halliburton.com/public/locations/pubsdata/maps/Nigeria.html”