- OML4 (Strategic Alliance with NPDC)
- OML38 (Strategic Alliance with NPDC)
- OML41 (Strategic Alliance with NPDC)
- Stubb Creek field(Operator)
- Further interests in Uquo field, OPL905, OPL907, OPL917
Seven Energy International is a private-equity and institutional investor backed company having headquarters in London and Lagos. It is a leading integrated gas company benefitting from supplier agreements to the Nigeria Power sector via its wholly-owned Accugas subsidiary. Accugas focused on maximizing opportunities accross the Nigeria gas value chain.
Part of Seven Energy Nigeria strategy was to enter into Strategic Alliance with NPDC to provide technical and financial agreement towards NPDC’s 55% share of costs for the development of accessed blocks in the western Niger Delta.
Seven Energy is led by Manish Maheshwari.
For more information about this company, please visit: http://www.sevenenergy.com/