Shoreline Natural Resources

Tel:
+234 1 2614470 - 3
Offices:
Lagos, London
Address:
46, Industrial Avenue Ilupeju, Lagos
Email:
info@shorelinenaturalresources.com

Shoreline Natural Resources was incorporated on 10th December 2010.

The company is a joint venture between Shoreline Power Company Limited, a Nigerian Company with extensive interests in the power sector (led by Kola Karim) and Heritage Oil Ltd, an international upstream independent with operations in Russia, Tanzania and Papua New Guinea.
Shoreline Natural Resources acquired 45% participating interest in Oil Mining Lease 30 (OML 30) in November 2012. The Nigerian Petroleum Development Company (“NPDC”), a subsidiary of Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (“NNPC”) holds the remaining 55%.

About OML 30:

The block is located onshore in the Delta region, less than 50km east of Warri in Delta State. The licence covers 1,097 square kilometres and includes eight fields with 200 oil and gas wells producing from numerous stacked reservoirs. The fields are deltaic shallow marine shelf sands at intermediate depth underlain by substantial aquifers that provide nearly infinite pressure support. The oil is good quality 30° API and typically sells at a marginal premium to Brent.

Shoreline’s OML 30 assets include a 45% interest in 9 flow stations and the segment of the Trans Forcados Pipeline that transports liquids from OML 30 to the Forcados Terminal. The remaining hydrocarbon reserves are estimated to be close to 1 billion bbls making it one of the most valuable onshore blocks in the country. Shoreline Natural Resources’ strategy is based on continuing partnership with NPDC to develop OML 30 to its full potential.

For more information about this company, visit: http://www.shorelinenaturalresources.com

Products and Services:
Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Producing Fields/Oil Blocks, Onshore Operations, Pipeline & Infrastructure
    • Producing oil fields in OML30
    • Associated Facilities & Infrastructure
    • Trans Forcados Pipeline
Location:

News Update

_________