- Hook-up and Installation Services
- Life-of-the-field services
- Concept, Pre-FEED, Front end engineering design (FEED)
- Offshore Project Management
NigerStar 7 is a 100% Nigerian joint venture company that brings together the engineering, installation and project management expertise of Subsea 7, the global seabed-to-surface company in Nigeria, with the fabrication capacity and capability of Nigerdock (a subsidiary of Nigeria’s Jagal). This combination allows the new company to meet client’s need for both Subsea, topside construction, maintenance as well as pipelaying. For Engineering Management; the partnership works with Global OCEON Engineering Nigeria Limited provide detailed Engineering, Design and FEED encompassing all project scopes.
Based in Lagos, NigerStar 7 is dedicated to serving Nigeria’s offshore oil and gas industry to execute the largest and most complex EPIC deepwater projects.
We have :
• A combined workforce of over 3,000 experienced people located in Lagos, Port Harcourt and Warri to manage Nigerian projects;
• Two fabrication yards, in Lagos and Warri, with capacity to handle Nigeria’s largest offshore projects;
• The support of Subsea 7’s offshore construction fleet, one of the largest in the industry.
NigerStar 7 is committed to the Nigerian oil industry and to develop new jobs and skills in the country.
The partnership has access to Nigerdock’s yards in Lagos and Warri.
For more information:
For more information about this company, please visit: “http://www.nigerstar7.com”
upstreamnigeria.com* (c) is a B2B resource center for all companies involved in contracting, selling oil/gas technology products and services and a resource center for potential clients, partners, financial institutions, investors and policy makers in Africa’s biggest energy market